Take Control of Cyber Threats to Your Customers Outside the Firewall
Recorded on: Wednesday, September 24th at 1:00 pm EDT / 10:00 am PDT.
Website owners and mobile app providers are now under siege from a new wave of sophisticated cyber threats, but the customers that use these digital assets are the primary target of cyber criminals. And they can't be stopped by the traditional security firewall. Organizations and their customers can become victims of malware just by visiting a compromised website, viewing a malicious advertisement, or downloading a copycat mobile app.
Join Michael Osterman, principal analyst at Osterman Research, and Elias Manousos, CEO of RiskIQ, to learn the true nature of these new risks, what the average attack can mean to your organization, and why companies need to reveal enterprise risks outside the firewall - and in real time - in order to fully protect their customers and their business.
In this 60-minute webinar, you will discover:
- New and ongoing cyber threats--including malware, exploit kits, and malvertising--that could harm customers and your brand
- How weaknesses in traditional security strategies, website hygiene issues, and poorly managed mobile apps can be dangerous to your business
- Best practices for evaluating if your defenses are prepared to deal with these new cyber threats
- How to get the actionable intelligence you need to detect criminals attempting to exploit you and your users
- What you should look for in a security solution to determine what is happening to customers in real time, not after the fact