Can You Find the Threat?
The global response to COVID-19, including the mad dash by IT teams to stand up new systems outside the firewall to enable a remote workforce, has expanded attack surfaces quicker and more radically than ever before. An organization’s threat hunters are now its front-line defenders against a spike in cybercrime that’s taking advantage of worldwide anxiety and organizations’ lack of visibility beyond its corporate network.
RiskIQ’s 2-hour virtual Threat Hunting Workshop will fortify your skills and toolset for this new age of cybercrime. This at-home training includes brand new hands-on exercises using RiskIQ’s unique advanced data sets. We designed it to introduce security analysts, incident responders, and SOC personnel to brand new methods and threat data sets that enable quicker and more thorough investigations.
Attend and Learn:
- Methodologies for threat analysis
- How RiskIQ’s unique data sets build-out investigations more thorough investigations
- How to use RiskIQ PassiveTotal
- Use Cases – Hands-On Exercises and Investigations
- Demonstration – How to use RiskIQ API in your investigations
- Hands-On: Magecart card skimmer investigation
- Using your organization's trackers and cookies to find people attacking your organization
*Certificates for completion are distributed for attending the entire workshop
|10:00 a.m. SGT||Welcome, Methodology and RiskIQ Data Sets|
|11:00 a.m.||Use Cases – Hands-On Exercises and Investigations|
|12:00 p.m.||Wrap up|