RiskIQ Selected as One of JMP Securities Fast 50 Hottest Privately Held Security Companies
April 27, 2016
Builds On Strong 2015 and Consolidates Leadership Position as the External Threat Management Platform of Choice
SAN FRANCISCO -- April 27, 2016 -- RiskIQ, the leader in External Threat Management, today announced that it has been named one of the “Fast 50” hottest privately held networking and security companies by leading investment bank, JMP Securities. The second annual “Fast 50” list identifies the most visionary security and networking companies that are best positioned to dominate their respective markets.
“2015 was a pivotal year for RiskIQ, and being recognized by JMP Securities reinforces the growth we are experiencing,” said Elias Manousos, CEO of RiskIQ. “Organizations are waking up to the reality that they must adopt online channels in order to stay competitive and succeed. These channels also expose them to significant risk. The world’s leading companies rely on RiskIQ to reduce digital risk and secure their internet facing digital assets as they expand their presence to include web, mobile and social channels.”
In 2015, RiskIQ maintained its momentum to reach the top 2% of security companies in terms of revenue, and doubled its business for the third year in a row. This tremendous growth is based on the company’s commitment to security research and development, and its ability to deliver innovative solutions that help customers discover, monitor and protect their known, unknown and rogue internet facing digital assets.
Key Highlights of 2015
- 100% bookings growth. This represents the 3rd consecutive year of triple digit bookings growth
- Over 100% net customer retention rate (including new accounts and expansions)
- PassiveTotal acquisition in September, responding to customer requests to unlock our datasets for investigations and incident response
- Over 300% growth in PassiveTotal user base in 4 months since being acquired by RiskIQ.
- Adding to the HQ in San Francisco and EMEA operations in London, RiskIQ opened a Customer Success Center of Excellence in Shawnee, Kansas City
- Extended reach beyond the Americas and EMEA to win first Asian customer.
- 80% growth in customers deploying RiskIQ’s enterprise offerings:
- Enterprise Digital Footprint - helps organizations discover and manage their entire external facing attack surface, including unknown and rogue assets
- External Threats - provides social media monitoring to the external threat portfolio which includes mobile app monitoring, domain infringement and phishing detection
- Advertising Verification - detects and prevents malvertising for AdTech customer base
- Added data integration with 2 leading SIEM vendors, enabling external threat analysis from within SIEM/SOC
RiskIQ is backed by premier venture firms. “Several years ago we bought into RiskIQ’s innovative approach to web and mobile app security,” said Greg Goldfarb, Managing Director at Summit Partners. “With their continued strong performance they are well positioned to lead this high-growth market. We look forward to continuing our work with management to fuel the company’s rapid expansion.”
Introduction To RiskIQ: