Learn how RiskIQ helps businesses see, manage, and mitigate web, social, and mobile threats
According to Ovum:
- While threat intelligence feeds enrich internal event data, organizations need to consider end-to-end approaches that enable security operations and GRC staff to move to a more systematic, automated approach to help reduce business impact and increase proactive response to digital threats.
- RiskIQ’s combined intelligence and SaaS application approach can yield considerable advantages over point-based solutions that are either threat feeds, cover one digital channel, or have limited threat coverage.
Ovum’s “On the Radar” reports recognize companies and products that bring innovative ideas and products to their market.
Read Ovum’s complete research analysis on RiskIQ.
The RiskIQ Digital Threat Management Platform is a SaaS-based threat intelligence and integrated application suite that addresses security issues across web, social, and mobile channels. It helps security managers protect their business assets, including their brands, their customers, and their employees, from external exploits that originate from beyond the firewall. The RiskIQ application suite provides unified visibility and protection for enterprise organizations, ensuring that their public-facing digital assets are kept safe from impersonation and illegitimate misuse by malicious threat actors. It also enables security teams to optimize a broad range of investigation, analysis, and mitigation tasks.
- RiskIQ deals with web, social, and mobile threats outside the corporate firewall, allowing
companies to understand and monitor external exploits, adversaries, and attack infrastructure
that can adversely affect its business and publicly available assets.
- RiskIQ intelligence is achieved through advanced Internet reconnaissance techniques that
capture detailed Internet data through a global proxy network of collectors, sensors, and web
crawlers using virtual user emulation techniques.
- Big data, advanced algorithms, and machine learning (ML) techniques are used to analyze
and monitor new and active threat activities, and to dynamically generate and assess a
client’s digital attack surface.
- Beyond threat intelligence, RiskIQ’s suite of threat investigation, brand protection, digital footprint, and threat mitigation applications offer collaboration, monitoring, and workflow that provide a means to optimize resources and consolidate other toolsets.
- The RiskIQ Community Edition allows organizations to have entry-level access to the platform and applications at no charge, contributing machine learning advantages.
Digital threats now account for a significant proportion of security incidents, and businesses therefore need to extend their security capabilities beyond the perimeter and internal defenses. While threat intelligence feeds enrich internal event data, organizations need to consider end-to-end approaches that enable security staff to move to a more systematic, automated approach to help reduce business impact and increase proactive response to digital threats. The RiskIQ Digital Threat Management Platform is relevant to organizations that have a mature security program and support team, as well as organizations that need RiskIQ’s resources to protect popular brands. The technology is used to enable threat hunters and incident responders to rapidly investigate threats. It enables asset and vulnerability management teams to identify their organization’s external-facing Internet attack surface and identify exposed, exploited, and rogue assets. It creates a security status picture of how an organization’s online presence is operating, by capturing, monitoring, and reporting on malicious and threatening activities that are likely to put an organization, its consumers, and its brands at risk. This combined intelligence and SaaS application approach can yield considerable advantages over pointbased solutions that are either threat feeds, cover one digital channel, or have limited threat coverage.