Deep Knowledge of Digital Relationships Can Defend the Extended Digital Enterprise
Today's global internet attack surface has transformed dramatically into a dynamic, all-encompassing, and completely entwined ecosystem that we're all a part of—your organization, my organization, good guys, bad guys, and every online entity in-between.
These digital infrastructure connections that attackers leverage to attack organizations where they lack visibility and situational awareness. However, these connections can also tell your security team your attack surface's story and illuminate cyber adversaries and their tools. It's these connections that bring security intelligence to life.
Download the infographic to explore the five key elements—all based on digital relationships—that all Security Intelligence programs need to have fully loaded and operationalized to illuminate the global attack surface:
- Know Yourself: Attack Surface Intelligence
- Know Your Allies: Third-Party Intelligence
- Know Your Enemies: Cyber Threat Intelligence
- Know Your Ever-Changing Surroundings: Security Operations Intelligence
- Know Your Weaknesses: Vulnerability Intelligence