When people think of credit card theft, they often think of skimming, point-of-sale devices infected with malware, and large-scale data breaches. But online stores remain one of the most vulnerable means of stealing credit card data.
Download the full report for a deep dive into:
- The evolution of payment card theft
- Magecart infrastructure: what it looks like, how to detect it, and how it’s evolving
- Why e-commerce sites and consumers are at risk
- The Magecart operators' offline rackets and why they work
- Guidance for e-commerce site owners and why having a dynamic view of their digital footprint is key to defending themselves