In this webinar, RiskIQ's Director of Threat Intelligence, Steve Ginty, will discuss RiskIQ's perspective on the recent Executive Order by President Joe Biden on improving the nation's cybersecurity. Specifically, Steve will explore cybersecurity in government agencies and the digital supply chains providing the software in use across the federal computing landscape.
This session will examine the critical shifts and associated cyber challenges that have taken place in the federal IT space, including the move to the Cloud, the shift to work-from-home by the federal workforce, and the surge in both public and government-owned internet-facing digital assets. The US federal sector is still discovering the possible effects of these trends, but there are already lessons to learn.
Register to learn:
- The new dependencies creating new threats
- How we can detect the next 'Solarwinds'
- The impacts of ransomware spikes and cyber insurance
- Strategies to manage your organization's attack surface as we move forward in a post-COVID world
- How RiskIQ can significantly enhance your agency's security posture
Steve Ginty has more than ten years experience as an information security professional focused on incident response, threat intelligence, and data analysis. As co-founder of PassiveTotal (acquired by RiskIQ), he aimed to advance analysis methodologies and processes to make threat investigations and incident response more efficient and effective.