An effective brand protection program requires developing a global response to attacks on your brand that coordinates across organizations both inside and outside the company—all while aligning with a single source of truth.
RiskIQ enhances your team’s anti-fraud initiatives while decreasing mean time to detection (MTTD) and mean time to remediation (MTTR) for external threats that target your company, employees, and customers. It also enables rapid response to those threats so your team can prevent account takeover (ATO) and resulting losses.
RiskIQ and You
Have the capability to quickly and easily prevent:
Attacks on your brand.
Customers trust your brand, but that trust is easily exploited by criminals seeking to defraud consumers through phishing, malware, and even counterfeit products
Attacks on your company.
Corporate brands can be exploited to fool executives and employees into releasing information about the company or downloading harmful malware that can exfiltrate its data and intellectual property.
Online brand infringement diverts revenue away from your digital and physical products as well as erodes consumer trust over time.
The RiskIQ external threat management platform automatically discovers and inventories external threats from an accurate, dynamic index of your organization’s digital footprint, uncovering new and previously unknown assets and shadow IT. This digital footprint is generated by RiskIQ’s Enterprise Digital Footprint (EDF) product and reveals how employees and customers are experiencing company assets in real time. With RiskIQ’s EDF, External Threat Detection, and Threat Infrastructure Analysis, you can:
- Know every domain registered inside and outside your corporate registrar and the associated WhoIs contact
- Lock down unauthorized mail servers serving from branded domains
- Address domain infringement that serves as a gateway for a range of abuse—counterfeit sites, phishing pages, and scam sites for fake jobs, travel offers, software updates, malware attacks, and spear phishing—and better understand threat actors’ range of activities, motives and plans
- Discover and take down fraudulent, unofficial, and official mobile applications in unauthorized stores more quickly than before, to decrease your MTTD and MTTR.
- Easily identify unauthorized or fraudulent social media accounts impersonating your company, brand, and executives for nefarious purposes, including phishing
- Detect phishing attacks against your customers at a scale and speed never available before. RiskIQ’s anti-phishing solution scans millions of emails from email abuse sources and separates the phish from the spam for faster remediation than any other provider